Use our online subscription service!
JETPACK COMICS WILL PULL & HOLD YOUR WEEKLY COMIC BOOKS FOR YOU AND YOU CAN CONTROL IT ALL YOURSELF!
You can use this online service to get us to do all the work for you, and to make sure you never miss an issue!
NO - You don't have to prepay for the comics! You pay when you pick them up or just before we ship them.
NO - The service does not cost anything!
YES - We've got a couple rules that go with it.
How to Sign Up
First, sign up for a FREE COMIXOLOGY ACCOUNT at https://pulllist.comixology.com
- Click the sign up link in the top left
- Fill out the form and submit!
- Click the link in your confirmation email to verify the account
NOW YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT!
- Now CONNECT YOUR ACCOUNT TO US. Go to http://pulllist.comixology.com/retailers/1527/Jetpack-Comics
- Log In to your COMIXOLOGY account again
- Click the blue button on the left that says "Connect"
- READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE and AGREE TO THEM
- BAM!!!! Now you are part of Team Jetpack!
From the search bar at the top you can look for the series you want us to hold for you, or you can shop the Previews catalog from the links on the site. So, find the title you want.
If you "PULL" an issue, you will get ONLY that issue set aside for you. If you "SUBSCRIBE" you will get that title until you delete it from your sub list. Be sure to click into a title to see all the options you have with it. Limited series, 2nd printings, etc, are all here. If you select variants be sure to drop us an email as variants are often well over cover price. We'll go over the cost of the variants before we commit you to them.
Be careful that you are selecting the proper series. Comixology catalogs almost every series ever made so make sure you're selecting the most recent series.
We only start your sub with the next issue to come out, after you've subbed to a title. We do not use COMIXOLOGY to go back and fill older issues, so don't spend your time trying to do that. Just email us what else you want.
Remember pull means one single issue and subscribe means every issue.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions! Every Friday we post the incoming comic / trade / toy list here. Please make sure to have your WEEKLY Comixology changes in by Sunday evenings as we generate our fill list on Mondays.
Mid-month, Comixology will post the latest issue of PREVIEWS magazine (that's the Monthly Phone Book of all the new stuff coming out). You can digitally flip through it and check out all the cool new stuff or pick and choose from it! Either way, we need the PREVIEWS orders in by the third Sunday of every month. About a week prior, Rich will send you a special PREVIEWS email highlighting some cool new stuff and reminding you to get your orders in.
- Please pick up your books every two weeks or make arrangements with us for special circumstances.
- There is a $75 max and 3 consecutive issue folder limit. If you hit either of these we will let you know.
- Don't put things back on the shelf that you asked us to hold for you! We'll know and then we'll have to have angry words with you.
- In other words, just be a responsible adult!
Questions or Problems
Having troubles or still not understanding this COMIXOLOGY thing?
Then message us on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it all set for you.