D&D Adventure: Curse of Strahd Revamped Box Set
$89.99 – $119.99
$89.99 in store pick up
$119.99 mail order (sorry – this guy is huge)
ships aprox last week of October. Supply is limited and it is subject to allocation
Unearth the terror of Ravenloft in this boxed adventure for the worlds greatest roleplaying game.Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of
Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The winds howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia.Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahds face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came-all according to his plan.A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
Curse of Strahd, one of the most popular Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game products of all time, split into three parts: a 224-page perfect-bound adventure for characters of levels 1-10, a 20-page Creatures of Horror booklet of new monsters that appear in the adventure, and an 8-page Tarokka Deck booklet.
- A cover sheet with Strahd von Zarovichs image on one side and Strahds monster stat block on the other.
- A sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Masters screen designed for use with the adventure.
- A double-sided poster map showing the domain of Barovia on one side and Castle Ravenloft on the other.
- 54 foil-stamped Tarokka cards, which help determine the heroes path through the adventure.
- A tuck box to hold the Tarokka deck.
- 12 postcards (3 copies each of 4 different cards), which you can use to invite friends to your game.
*As with all WotC product this is subject to allocation, delays and other weird anomalies. First ordered is first shipped.
Prices subject to change without notice.
** All preorders are filled in the order that were received & paid for. All preorders may be subject to allocation & delay. In the event of allocation, orders will be filled as the next allotment arrives.
|Pickup | Mail Order||
In Store Pickup, Mail Order