Jetpack Comics LLC is an authorized CGC submissions vendor.
Do you have books you’d like to submit for CGC grading?
Just follow these simple instructions and we can provide a quote for you.
Email us the following details about your comic books
1 – Exact Title, Issue # & Date of Publication.
- This can all be found in the indica, inside of the comic book.
- Do not use the date on the cover of the comic book as this is not the publication date.
2 – Any special attributes about the comic book.
- Variant, printing other than first print, pedigree, etc.
- COAs are not a special attribute nor a signatures. Signatures on a comic book will actually bring in a lower grading unless you have made use of a CGC signature witness, in which case we would not be submitting it for you as the witness would.
3 – The value you place on the comics book for insurance purposes.
- This is the one that rips everyone up so pay close attention.
- The amount you value the comic book affects how much it will cost to grade and how much it will cost for shipping each direction.
- The amount you value the comic book is the amount you would get if it was damaged in transit, in the possession of CGC or in the possession of Jetpack Comics.
- For legal reasons we can not advise you on this. You have to determine the value yourself.
4 – Do you want to pay extra for faster service?
- CGC can take up to 2 months or longer, at times. There are options to have it done faster. Of course that comes with a price.
- With that information we can provide you a quote.
- Please do not bring books for CGC to Jetpack until you have received and confirmed your quote. Once this is done we can accept your books for CGC submission.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
Please note that once books are shipped out we have no way to retrieve them until the process is complete. Plan on a minimum of 2 months. All CGC inquiries are handled via email. DON’T BUG THE CLERK CAUSE HE DON’T KNOW.
CGC does not return mylar, bags, boards, COAs, or any other trinket or bauble you send with your submission.
Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) revolutionized the comic book marketplace when it was founded in 2000 by providing clear, objective and impartial assessments of authenticity and grade. Today, CGC is the world’s largest and most trusted third-party grading service for comics, magazines, concert posters and related collectibles with more than 5 million collectibles certified since 2000.
Benefits of CGC Grading
Accurate, consistent and impartial grading from CGC has made the hobby safer, more transparent and more vibrant. Collectors and dealers trust that any collectible graded by CGC has been authenticated, checked for restoration and graded according to widely accepted standards by multiple professionals. They also know that it has been encapsulated in a tamper-evident holder designed for long-term preservation. This added confidence and protection has made it easier and safer to buy, sell and collect comic books