Dungeons & Dragons RPG Spelljammer: Adventures in Space (ALT ART COVER)
FIND OUT WHEN THIS IS IN-STOCK WITH OUR IN-STOCK NOTIFIER
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Ships aprx 3rd week of August
We expect this item to be allocated, Orders are filled on a first paid basis
WOTC presents the Astral Plane as a Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting unlike any other. Home of the stars and gateway to the heavens, the Astral Plane teems with excitement and possibility. With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, ply the silvery void known as the Astral Sea, and hop between worlds of the D&D multiverse.
This set contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run adventures and campaigns set in the starlit realms of Wildspace and the Astral Sea, as well as new options for players who want to create characters at home in this fantastic setting.
- The Astral Adventurer’s Guide, a 64-page hardcover book for players and Dungeon Masters that presents the Astral Plane as a campaign setting and includes space-based character options, spells and magic items, deck plans and descriptions for spelljamming ships, and more
- Boo’s Astral Menagerie, a 64-page hardcover book for Dungeon Masters that presents game statistics and descriptions for over 60 creatures found in Wildspace and the Astral Sea, including astral elves, cosmic horrors, lunar and solar dragons, murder comets, and space clowns.
- Light of Xaryxis, a 64-page hardcover adventure for Dungeon Masters that is set in the Astral Plane and designed for characters of levels 5–8
- Double-sided poster map of the Rock of Bral, an asteroid-city that can serve as both an adventure location and a campaign hub in the Astral Plane
- Sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen designed for use with the books in this set
Placing your order is your agreement to our pre-order allocation & wave shipment policies. Once placed, canceled orders incur a 5% cancellation fee.
** All preorders are filled in the order that were received & paid for. All preorders may be subject to allocation & delay. In the event of allocation, orders will be filled as the next allotment arrives.