Pathfinder RPG 2E: GM CORE RULEBOOK (POCKET EDITION) – Ships Late October / Early November 2023
The pocket edition presents the same contents as the standard edition in a smaller sized softcover for a lower price and better portability.
Pathfinder GM Core includes:
- The rules needed to run a game of Pathfinder, including guidelines for creating challenging encounters, determining success, and giving out rewards.
- Advice aimed at making you an incredible Game Master, along with tools to ensure you and everyone else at your table has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Guidelines to help you create your own content, from campaigns and adventures to hazards and monsters.
- Rules subsystems to help you handle a wide array of game situations, including rules for chases, duels, research, infiltration, and more!
- A guide to the world of Lost Omens, with a look at several important regions, an examination of the peoples and cultures of the world, and a glimpse into what lies beyond the veil of the universe!
- Fully integrated errata from the first 4 years of Pathfinder Second Edition, including improvements to staves and talismans and all-new apex magic items!
- Published under the new Open RPG Creative (ORC) license, giving players and Game Masters even more freedom for making their own creations based on Pathfinder Second Edition.
Currently slated for late October / Early November release but ship dates can change
Placing your order is your agreement to our pre-order allocation & wave shipment policies. Once placed, canceled orders incur a 5% cancellation fee.
** All preorders are filled in the order that were received & paid for. All preorders may be subject to allocation & delay. In the event of allocation, orders will be filled as the next allotment arrives.